Monday 28 March 2011

The Stamp Man Challenge

Good morning to you all, hope it's a good one!!

This card is my entry for the Anything Tim challenge that is being held on the Stamp Man Challenge blog.

I have used 3 Tim stamps: the car, the sentiment and the swirls, which I embossed with vintage photo distress embossing powder. The car is covered with glaze and very shiny.

The Eiffel Tower stamp is from a travel stamp set and the building is one of my new stamps from Oxford Impressions (stunning stamps!!!!!!!)


Have a lovely day

Jolanda x

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jolanda and good luck with the challenge. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great masculine feel, wonderful for e men in our life. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous. I love how you've mixed the stamps to create a scene and the texture on the main card is just beautiful.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampman this time.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete