Friday 27 May 2011

Scrapbeginnings Mini Album April Lesson

S This is my page for the Home mini album.

April's lesson was to make a page featuring your dining room. My favourite part of the room is the dresser displaying my collection of blue and white crockery.

Just today I bought another plate (I don't know where I'm going to put it, there's no room for it really but I needed it when I saw it!! I imagined some French Fancies on it and that did it - out came the money!!!)lol.

I'm a bit behind with my scrapbeginnings projects but I will have to catch up!

Thanks for looking


Jolanda x

4 comments:

  1. wow thats really clever Jolanda. thanks for sharing
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jolanda am loving your house filled with pieces you love. Smashing work. Have a great weekend and enjoy your new plate. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet page - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your display cabinet in your dining room.

    ReplyDelete