Sunday 16 October 2011

halloween panel using Tim Holtz products

Hope you're having a good Sunday!

This is a panel I have made to enter a couple of challenges

I don't really send Halloween cards so I just thought I would make this and see what I can do with it later - I'm sure it will come in useful for some scrapbooking project in the future!

The back part is embossed using a Tim embossing folder which I then put mahogany distress ink on the raised parts and clear heat embossed - it really enriches the colours.

The front panel I stamped with Walnut stain DI and then coloured with tea dye and peeled paint DIs.

The cat is black embossed and cut out from the same embossing folder as the back panel.




Thanks for looking


Jolanda x





3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is a distinguished Halloween greeting! I love the Gothic stamp you used. From what company is the gothic stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous piece. And the front of the piece is wonderful. Love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love how you can see through to the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete