Sunday 6 November 2011

Wish - wedding layout

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice weekend.


At my daughter's wedding it showered a few times but certainly didn't ruin the day.

The vicar said it was good luck, so that was alright!

The photo is of my daughters and bridesmaids going into the church before the wedding ceremony.



Some time ago I experimented with stamping onto masking tape and kept it on some plastic pockets. I used some of this across the centre of the page.

The title I stained with green ink and then put crackle glaze over the top.

most of the flowers are from a still life painting that I printed out and cut into many pieces. the butterflies are from a hot off the press nature collage book






Thanks for looking

Jolanda x






6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout, Jolanda! I love all of the embellishments and the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spirit you have captured with this layout.. that photo is amazing. Love how all the details have come together. Thanks for sharing it at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh i like this layout! super...nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely layout with beautiful cutwork! Wonderful candid photo at the wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet!! I love that photo. thanks for playing with us at BITW

    ReplyDelete